From: Learning and Academic
Skills Center C 2.3.7
104 Eddy Hall
CAN YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?
This is a timed test--you have 3 minutes only!
1. Read everything carefully before doing
2. Put your name in the upper right-hand corner of this paper.
3. Loudly call out your first name.
4. Circle the word NAME in sentence two.
5. If you have followed directions carefully to this point, call out
6. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner.
7. Put an "X" in each square.
8. In your normal speaking voice, count from ten to one backwards.
9. Put a circle around each square.
10. Sign your name under the title of this paper.
11. After the title write, "Yes, yes, yes.”
12. Put a circle completely around the sentence number seven.
13. When you reach this point, LOUDLY call out, “I AM THE LEADER IN
14. Put an "X" in the lower left-hand corner of this paper.
15. Draw a triangle around the "X" you just put down.
16. On the back of this paper, multiply 703 by 66.
17. Loudly call out, "I AM NEARLY FINISHED. I HAVE FOLLOWED
18. Draw a rectangle around the word “corner” in sentence six.
19. On the reverse side of this paper, add 8950 and 9805.
20. Put a circle around your answer, and put a square around the
21. Punch three small holes in the top of this paper with your
22. Underline all even numbers on the left side of this paper.
23. Now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only
sentences one and two!